Pages

Friday, May 8, 2020

The zookeeper




Don’t forget to use adjectives when using your senses
What can you hear?
Roar
What can you see?
Sharp Tewth
What can you feel?
Scared, sharp claws
What can you smell?
Stinky breath
What can you taste?
swet



When you have written your story, highlight the adjectives you
have used in yellow. 
Title: The zoo keeper of tiger
One day there was a zookeeper and a tiger. The tiger roared at the zookeeper .
The zookeeper smelt his stinky breath eww said the zookeeper then the tiger jumped up and
put out his sharp claws on the zookeeper. The zookeeper was scared but he pulled out his gun
but then the tiger listened so he did not shoot him. The tiger opened his mouth the zookeeper
sat down and feed the tiger. The  zookeeper he saw very sharp teeth then the zookeeper looked
and they were pointy.   After that  the zookeeper put the tiger back in his cage. Then the
zookeeper walked away. He was sweating because it was a hot day.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Micah,

    What a great piece of writing from you. You really have used some well thought out adjectives to explain the senses. Things like tasting sweat, because of his sweating shows you understood the task, well done.
    Would you like to be that Zookeeper?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! My sister and mum helped me write this and complete this to help me understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice picture Miach

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post